Coupons actually make a user spend more than intended irrespective of where you get it from – Couponobox or from the manufacturer’s website; therefore, it is logical that businesses want to offer more coupons. An added benefit is that coupons improve your online presence and increase traffic to the website.
If you are still ignorant to this game read on to know more about the role of coupons in SEO and the added benefits to your business.
- Coupons for new clients: By offering coupons to new customers you grab their attention and induce them to stay longer on the site. Analyze your niche and decide what kind of services or products will hold the users’ attention and offer coupons to that effect. You can also get a pulse of what your target audience wants by being in touch with blogs and websites in the same niche.
- Repeat customers get rewarded: It is not enough to get customers for the first time; by rewarding repeat customers you are creating a loyal base. Assign coupons or reward points to your existing customers by sending to their inbox.
- Make your offer hard to neglect: Offer generous discounts on some products and give an additional discount if your users write about it on social media. This way you can get rid of slow-moving products and also increase traffic to your site.
- State deadlines: Nobody wants to miss a good deal, therefore, create urgency in the users’ mind forcing them to buy at the earliest. Create coupons with a deadline and urge people to use it before its time is up.
- Regular discounts: To maintain traffic and to ensure your clientele is loyal give discount on a regular Your coupons must be generous and worth the shopper’s time and money.
Adding coupons to your existing SEO campaign will be a shot in the arm for your business.
Do you know other ways how to successfully leverage the power of coupons? Do you know how to turn visitors into potential customers? Let us know in the comment below.